Risultati da 1 a 11 di 11

Discussione: Looking for an accessories vendor

Looking for an accessories vendor

Greetings from the US!

I am looking for grab bars or grab rails to fit my Bajaj Chetak. If someone has a used set they would be willing to sell please contact me. If you know a vendor in your country that has them for sale please provide me a link or contact information so I may reach them. I have exhausted all my resources from here. This attachment is an example of what I am looking for. Hopefully, the gracious Marben won't mind me using his picture. If I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize and the Moderators may move it. Ciao!

Saluti dagli Stati Uniti! Sto cercando le barre di gru a benna o afferro le rotaie per misura il mio Bajaj Chetak. Se qualcuno ha un insieme usato sarebbero disposte a vendere prego se lo mettono in contatto con. Se conoscete un fornitore nel vostro paese che le fa prego fornirmi per la vendita un collegamento o informazioni del contatto in modo da posso raggiungerlo. Ho esaurito tutte le mie risorse di qui. Questo collegamento è un esempio di che cosa sto cercando. Eventualmente, il Marben gentile won' la t se lo occupa di che usando la sua immagine. Se inviassi questo nella tribuna che errata chiedo scusa ed i moderatori possono spostarli. Ciao!

Staff VRista Platinum L'avatar di Neropongo
    Potenza Reputazione
    Hello AtLarge, welcome on VR!

You're on the right forum, so the Moderators are happy and I'm sure Marben won't mind you using his picture to show us what u're after :D
    For your gra brail I think you should pay a phone call to Eddy Bullet in England. He specializes in indian largeframe and used to have a large stock of spares but I'm not too sure where he stands at the moment with Bajaj.
    http://www.eddybullet.com/page4.html
    Best Regards
    Emilio

p.s.
    Online translators are a joke!

Moderatore VRista Diamond L'avatar di Marben
    Potenza Reputazione
    Hello Atlarge, welcome on Vespaoresources!
    What Neropongo said is a good tip, you may try to phone Eddy Bullet.
    In Italy these spares are very difficult to find now.

Vespa Legend Team blog | Un gruppo di amici che amano viaggiare in Vespa

Hi Atlarge
    I paste you in attachment a spare of genuine stella.
    it's a grab bar with grab rails.
    I don't know if it's possible to fix it on your bajaj.

If this tool can be mounted on your scooter, you can continue your search in your country and buy it without shipping cost.

In italian.
    Pe tutti l'artri:
    si può montare quel pezzo della star deluxe su una bajaj? Io non so come sono fatti gli attacchi.
    Immagini Allegate Immagini Allegate

Potenza Reputazione
    Una Bajaj 4 tempi ha un telaio ridisegnato in India, ma abbastanza simile a quello del PX, sebbene sprovvisto del piano portatarga posteriore.
    Verosimilmente si renderebbero necessari due fori extra, ovvero quelli che sul PX sono i due fori superiori della targa.

The four stroke Bajaj uses a new "indian" kind of frame, which is very similar (but not the same) to P-series body. If you want to install the Stella rack, you probably should create two extra holes in the rear of the frame. It's a simple mod, if you like the Stella rack I guess you can find it easily in the US.

Potenza Reputazione
    AtLarge, I've published a message in our 'market place' section, so your request should have more visibility. I've written that you are looking for the grab bar, if anyone has this spare and would like to sell it, he will post here or in the 'market' section.

Here's the announce: http://old.vesparesources.com/index....=191301#191301

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Neropongo
    p.s.
    Online translators are a joke!
    Sorry, Emilio but that's all I have. I hope I didn't post something rude. Without a menu in front of me at the local "Olive Garden" I'm totally useless.

I am learning though!

I appreciate the tip on Eddy Bullet. I'll give them a shout out too and see if they are of any help.

I have seen the Cuppini model as pictured but I don't want to lose my tire carrier or rack that I have now.

Thank you Guys and I appreciate the extra post Marben.

Potenza Reputazione
    Nothing rude, just a jumble of nonsense.
    When you need translation to italian you can give me a shout.

Nothing rude, just a jumble of nonsense..
    That's exactly the way my english is too.

:When you need translation to italian you can give me a shout.
    We'll do. Thanx for the offer!

BTW. I did contact Eddy Bullet and as luck would have it he sold his last one over a month ago so I'm too late.

Potenza Reputazione
    How unlucky!
    Have you tried all of those other suppliers of the far east?
    Saigon scooter center or ever scootrs to name a few.

I did try Powderscooters and struck out but not the other two. I'll shoot them an email next. All-Styles hasn't answered yet. I made a post on Scoot.net and tried a MC forum in India so I'm working every avenue I can. Thanks for the input. If you come up with more names let me know.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •