A greeting in this section of the forum, and all British friends who have a Vespa
Hello Antonio
A greeting in this section of the forum, and all British friends who have a Vespa
Hello Antonio
Hello Antonio! I am from the US not the old country. I hope we can still be friends though. ;) I ride a Bajaj which is kind of like a Vespa. I have it in my garage now with a cover over it as we got our first shot of snow yesterday. 3 inches and 9º this morning. No more scooting for me probably until April. :(
Oh come on AtLarge! Until April! I wouldn't survive that long. It doesn't snow that much in the Foggy Old City but I can assure you it gets well chilly. If you happen to be in London and you hear a Vespa roaring by at 3am on a freezing night of December you know who that can be...
Even we in Italy this year is very cold, and snowfall has already a lot. We go on Italian Vespa even in winter. In February we have beautiful days, although very cold, depending on the period and from the city. Italy is beautiful because it varies!